Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 12, 2009

Had a little get-together at my house tonight – my annual tree-trimming, Karaoke, and now Beatles Rock Band party. There’s always a great mix of people, fun to be had, good food to be eaten, and some imbibing to be done.

The only damper on the evening was the dampness (yes, pun intended). It rained all day (and when I say “all day,” I ain’t kidding). My outdoor Christmas lights shorted out, there was a flood in my driveway, and the dogs had to stay inside to help with the partying (normally, they’re banished to the back yard for as long as possible before joining the festivities).

Here is the progression of said party. (The only photo I realize I did NOT get was one of the rain – you’ll have to trust me on that!)


For more about the 12 of 12 project, take a look at Chad Darnell's site!

No comments:

Post a Comment